Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy so that you can easily understand how we collect, use, communicate and make use of personal information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is going to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, tamper, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://ragnotechpowered.com.
Personal Data – any information related to an identified or identifiable person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – ragnotechpowered.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When ordering on our Site you may be asked to enter your name, member name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. These information are collected in purpose of providing services described on it, like to verify your identity when you request retrival of your premium membership serial on the website, to process your transactions made on site, to respond to support tickets and offer customer services.
When you submit a support question we collect your first name, last name and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
2. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulations, Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics.
To enhance your experience on our site, our website uses “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website’s server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
When you purchase a product on ragnotechpowered.com, your personal data are shared with payment company PayPal.
How long we retain your data
For users that choose to purchase and become owner of a premium membership account, we also store the personal information they provide with their purchase on their PayPal account. All user data associated with the mentioned premium membership accounts is stored on an offline server for archival purposes and is pulled into use for verification and serial retrival purposes only. Only the administrator can access and retreive that data. No third party has access to Personal Data collected.
What rights you have over your data
If you have a premium membership account associated with this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry leading practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you have questions, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org