- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is going to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, tampering, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Who we are
Our website addresses are: https://ragnotechpowered.com and https://ragnos1997.com.
Personal data – any information related to an identified or identifiable person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
Data subject – a person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a person under 16 years of age.
We/us/our (either capitalized or not) – Ragnotechpowered.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When ordering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience. This information is collected for purpose of providing services described on it, like verifying your identity when you request retrieval of your premium membership serial number, processing your transactions made on site, responding to support tickets, and offering customer services. When you submit a support question we collect your first name, last name, and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
We use Google Fonts that allows us to use web fonts our their website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
For users that choose to purchase a premium membership serial number, we also store the personal information they provide with a purchase made with their PayPal account. All user data associated with the premium membership accounts is stored securely and used for identification purposes, for example, premium membership serial number retrieval requests. No third party has access to personal data collected.
What rights you have over your data
If you purchased a digital product on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry-leading practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor and guide their online activity. We do not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have questions, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast updated: 24th August 2022